What will participants experience?
Learning from Experts: Participants get to interact with and learn from invited leaders from some of the world's most exciting companies.
- Hands-on Learning: We believe that participants learn best when they apply what they've learnt, through a project-based curriculum.
Real-Life Business Cases: AZOOP participants get to work on challenges set by actual companies, giving them real-life exposure.
Outdoor Expeditions: From trekking to the summit of Mt Batur to rafting down the rapids of Ayung river in Ubud, participants get to embark on exciting Balinese adventures.
Local Balinese Homestay: Participants get exposed to a different way of life as they live with local Balinese villagers during an overnight homestay programme. To prepare for their homestay experience, participants get to learn the basics of Bahasa Indonesia to communicate with their hosts.
HOW WILL participants LEARN?
AZOOP partners work with us to develop 3 real-life case challenges (Coding, Marketing and Pitching) where participants apply knowledge and skills gained during the camp.
We adopt best teaching practices: Comprising of classroom and online learning, group and individual assignments, videos and interactive talks with industry professionals
All adult staff
Our staff selected for their mastery of technology and business skills, as well as their ability to teach and mentor.
What will Participants take home?
- AZOOP Summer Camp Starter Pack
- Individual Learning Journal
- Personal Website
- Pitch-ready Product and Business Plan
- Personal Testimonial Letter
- AZOOP Summer Camp Graduation Certificate
- Experiences and friendships to last a lifetime